VA/Client Partnering Philosophy
The Ideal Client:
||JoLain Virtual Assistant Services’ relationship with its clients is one of a partnership with mutually shared goals and expectations. We are committed to the success of our clients and their businesses and to producing top-quality results for them. A successful virtual assistant/client relationship, however, requires commitment by both parties. Working with a VA is not ideally suited for everyone, and those hiring a VA may need to adjust their work styles to some extent.
Some of the key qualities we look for in clients to make sure we are on the right path to a successful working relationship are offered below for your review and consideration to help you determine if a partnership with a VA might work for you.
- Clearly defines goals as well as time and financial restraints.
- Communicates expectations and requirements clearly and concisely.
- Freely shares all information that is necessary to complete the project.
- Ensures availability to answer questions.
- Plans ahead to help meet deadlines.
- Expresses concerns and voices criticisms constructively.
- Provides feedback.
- Respects the VA’s areas of expertise.
- Takes appropriate action to help the VA do an outstanding job.